Who we are:
We are the Approve.com R&D team. Nearly every day we ship products that our users love interacting with. We nurture the architecture according to real user needs and solve engineering challenges extremely quickly.
Who you are:
- Passionate like us about delivering a great product
- Interested in being involved in the early stages of product development
- Ready to play a crucial role in the product delivery pipeline
- Eager to help solve customer issues
- Excited to work in a fast-moving startup environment
- Experience at least 1-2 years
- Solid understanding of testing methodologies
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Proven experience with deployment pipeline (git, CI, etc.)
- Understanding of full tech stack
- Team player
- Willing to take responsibility and ownership
Approve.com is a young and fast-growing startup, recently backed by Aleph.vc and a group of post-exit tech founders.
We develop a modern procurement tool that simplifies and automates procurement and vendor related processes, helping companies stay on top of what they spend, with whom, and why.
Today, procurement is an orphan process, with ERPs only covering a small portion of the workflow, while the rest is siloed in email and ad-hoc spreadsheets. Our lightweight, easy-to-adopt workflow tool streamlines data integration, approval workflows, and vendor interaction and discovery.