Who we are:
We are the Approve.com R&D team. Nearly every day we ship products that our users love interacting with. We nurture the architecture according to real user needs in order to solve engineering and design challenges extremely quickly.
Who you are:
- Passionate like us about delivering a great product
- Passionate about designing flows and experiences that are smart, simple and delightful
- Inspired by the user and user experience
- Committed to creating the best possible flows while considering speed and engineering complexity
- A follower of the MVP approach who believes in short and fast iterations while learning from users
- Eager to provide a simple, clean, and easy-to-use experience
- At least 1-year of experience doing UX/UI in a tech company
- Deep understanding of product creating processes
- Proven shipped products
- Experience creating and implementing complex user flows
- Experience providing designs
- Experience with Figma – advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in HCI, UX, Design or related field – advantage
- Team player
- Willing to take responsibility and ownership
Approve is a young and fast growing startup, recently backed by Aleph.vc and a group of post-exit tech founders.
We develop a modern procurement tool that simplifies and automates procurement and vendor-related processes, helping companies stay on top of what they spend, with whom, and why.
Today, procurement is an orphan process, with ERPs only covering a small portion of the workflow, while the rest is siloed in email and ad-hoc spreadsheets. Our lightweight, easy-to-adopt workflow tool streamlines data integration, approval workflows, and vendor interaction and discovery.